Bella Grace Collagen Elixir is a unique product that stands out from other collagen supplements on the market.
What Makes Bella Grace Collagen Elixir Different?
First and foremost, it’s a protected proprietary approach, meaning there is no other collagen product on the market with the same ingredients as Bella Grace.
Additionally, the product is designed to target all the core processes that influence collagen health, including collagen synthesis, collagen cross-linking, and collagen breakdown.
By addressing these core processes, Bella Grace Collagen Elixir can help you maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin and strong, flexible joints.
Bella Grace Collagen Elixir contains key ingredients that support collagen synthesis, including vitamin C, which is essential for collagen production.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bella Grace Collagen Ingredients
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about the Bella Grace collagen elixir.
Use the drop-down menu to find your question and answer.
What Are The Key Ingredients In Bella Grace Collagen?
- VERISOL®B (bovine) Bioctive Collagen Peptides
- AstaReal® Natural Astaxanthin
- The Amazonian traditional medicine Cat’s claw.
VERISOL®B (bovine) is simply the best form of collagen peptide on the market. It is the most widely studied and validated with clinical research. Verisol® has the highest content of collagen peptides that directly influence fibroblast behavior (the cells that make collagen). Global leadership at its finest.
AstaReal® is the pioneer for production of natural astaxanthin, which is a carotenoid generated from a single cell algae. Astaxanthin is pink/orange and is responsible for the color of salmon, flamingoes, crabs, lobsters and shrimp. Astaxanthin is the most potent scavenger of free radicals (6000x more potent than vitamin C) and AstaReal® natural astaxanthin is the most widely researched form, with skin health benefits that include but go beyond collagen production.
Cat’s claw (Una de gato) is a traditional medicine treasure from the Amazon Rainforest. A vine that is highly revered. From my many excursions into the Amazon Rainforest, going back nearly 30 years, I was able to decipher that Cat’s claw is the most potent inhibitor of NF-kB, which is the master gene switch that dictates chronic inflammation. My research was recognized by the the NIH with Innovation Award for showing that Cat’s claw suppresses collagen breakdown by MMPs in human tissues.
These three critical components form the unique, exclusive, and proprietary formulation that is the Bella Grace Collagen Elixir. These three components constitute what we call the 3 Legged Stool.
What Is The Bella Grace Collagen Source?
There is a range of sources of collagen on the market, but which provides the most benefits?
Bella Grace uses Verisol® collagen because it is:
- A highly selected range of peptides that do more than supply critical amino acids to make collagen, VERISOL®B (bovine) activates skin cells (Fibroblasts) to generate local Collagen and other matrix elements.
- Made from multiple collagen sources (Bovine, Marine) as it selects the most important peptides to optimize skin health.
- A global leader in providing clinical support validating its benefits on Collagen and matrix metabolism to promote skin health, appearance, function, and form.
- Promotes health and growth of fingernails.
- Reduces cellulite.
Where Can I Find The Clinical Studies On Bella Grace?
What Is On The Bella Grace Product Label?
These are the ingredients listed on every Bella Grace collagen elixir packet.
Did Bella Grace Change Their Formula?
Yes, below is the original Bella Grace product label to compare to the one above.
It has been updated with 50% more of the powerful ingredient, Cat’s Claw, for even further tissue repair and inflammation benefits.
Plus, they modified the sweetener profile to make an enhanced blend that tastes delicious.
What Does Bella Grace Taste Like?
The original Bella Grace flavor tasted sorta orange flavor with a slight texture.
The updated version (as of March 15, 2023) is a smooth wild berry flavor.
Is Bella Grace Collagen Elixir Organic?
No, the Bella Grace is not certified organic, because of critical features or the components and their geographical sources.
Bella Grace is not certified Organic for several reasons:
• The Amazon Rainforest is the source of wild-crafted Cat’s claw, but there are no authorities in Peru, that have comparable certification to the USA-designated term “Organic”. This is largely due to it being unnecessary given the source is natural rainforest. In essence, it is a certification that does not exist for the Amazon Rainforest.
• The AstaReal Astaxanthin comes from harvested microalgae that is grown indoors in special bioreactors that make it the highest quality astaxanthin anywhere. However, it cannot be labeled as “organic” by certain patented processes.
Check out this video about AstaReal.
- The collagen in Bella Grace is derived from ethically treated cows (bovine).
What Are The Natural Flavors In Bella Grace?
The “natural flavors” contained in the Bella Grace Elixir are aromatic (non-protein) compounds that are provided by high-end flavor houses and are not extracts of whole berries.
They are select aromatic compounds.
Bella Grace does not divulge the exact specifics of these flavors as they represent part of the Trade Secrets around the Elixir.
The flavor houses that supply the flavoring are cognizant of allergens and FDA mandates and attest that the flavors used do not contain biochemicals with known allergenicity.
If they were present then the FDA would mandate that they be acknowledged in the Facts Panel.
Are There Any Known Allergens In Bella Grace?
There are no known allergens in the Bella Grace Elixir.
The collagen is derived from ethically treated cows (bovine) and plant-based ingredients are Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO, gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo.
The FDA has established laws where the potential presence of known allergens must be noted on packaging (Facts Panel). Commonly these may be nuts, soy, etc., and are documented for consumer education.